The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inbound inquiries regarding customer accounts and product services, handle and resolve customer complaints, upsell appropriate products for each account.
- Agents must possess an outgoing personality
- Ability to build rapport quickly to resolve customer questions or needs
- Data entry and problem resolution.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect the company assets.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Sit for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 30 lbs. without assistance on a limited basis.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.