We are seeking an Operations Manager to lead the activities in our new Trenton, SC facility, scheduled to open soon. The position encompass a wide variety of responsibilities. Candidates that are looking for diversity and challenge in their work coupled with a fast-paced and high-growth environment will find this position of interest.
• Coordinate and oversee warehouse activities
• Provide leadership through coaching and training of personnel
• Maintain and enforce all company procedures and policies
• Motivate and lead warehouse staff to complete tasks
• Enforce standards of warehouse safety, cleanliness and organization
• Monitor workflow and processes to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
• Previous managerial experience in warehouse operations
• Prior experience in a high-performance, fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency using various computer systems
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Full benefits package available including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401K, AFLAC, and paid-time off
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time