a2b’s Vice President of Business Development, Debbie Skerly and Business Development Executive, Stacey Urrutia recently returned from The PDMI West Event at the Pendry San Diego, which welcomed more than 1,200 badged attendees from across the globe. Short for Performance-Driven Marketing Institute, PDMI is a leadership organization dedicated to promoting, protecting and advancing its membership through education, networking, and advocacy.
As leaders in Direct Response and a founding member of PDMI, a2b was proud to sponsor this year’s PDMI West show. Events like these allow us the opportunity to connect with other talented leaders in the industry, as well as meet new marketers and suppliers seeking to enter this exciting market.
Are you seeking a Fulfillment Partner to work with on your Direct Response campaign? We are confident that with a2b’s organizational structure, processes, experience, and business connections, we are well-positioned to help that campaign succeed.
Benefits of a2b in Direct Response:
• Experience – a2b has almost 20 years of experience working in Direct Response. We understand the market and the unique characteristics and requirements to support a DR campaign.
• Integration – We have long-standing relationships and processes with other key service providers.
• Service Speed – We ship same-day. This not only translates into higher customer satisfaction but reduces customer service costs and cancellations.
• Location – Our bicoastal fulfillment enables us to reach 94% of U.S. households in 2 days or less via Ground service.
• Expanded Capability – We’re more than order fulfillment. A large percentage of a2b’s business is comprised of Value-Added services. We’re experts in kitting and assembly, returns processing and product refurbishment.
• Technology – Recent, innovative and best-in-class distribution systems are utilized to direct all activities in the warehouse. We are a paperless operation. All activity is transparent and real-time, viewable on the web.
• Price – Our overhead is low and we pass the savings on to our clients. We are even willing to offer a Free Freight Analysis at no obligation to help quickly identify impactful cost savings!