The pick and put position is responsible for picking customer orders and delivering them to the various areas in the warehouse in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled, ensuring items are stored in the designated areas and returning merchandise back to location.
- Ensure accuracy on all picking duties, and ensure that the product is delivered in good condition.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Able to work in a non-climate control environment.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.