The Production position works within a warehouse assembly line and production.
- Support the warehouse supervisor, packing various items to fill customer orders
- Following directions for packing orders in an efficient manner with accuracy and speed.
- Assisting the line leader on filling orders, kitting, taping, staging, ensuring the proper use of tools and equipment to complete their production assignments.
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.