Supporting the receiving supervisor, the Receiver monitors, verifies, and records all incoming shipments including shortages and damaged products.
- Operate forklift in performance of order filling duties when required.
- Make accurate records on all incoming shipments and report as necessary.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Work in non-climate control environments.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.