The Returns Representative works to support the Reverse Logistics function of the warehouse.
- Ensure that any items returned to the warehouse are properly accounted for, processed and noted to ensure that the clients’ policies are met and the customer is refunded accordingly.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Be able to work in a non-climate control environment.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.