a2b Fulfillment is a fast-growing, third-party provider of commerce and distribution services, including Order Fulfillment, Contact Center Solutions and a vast array of Value-Added solutions. We are currently recruiting for the position of Systems Analyst.
The Systems Analyst position encompasses a wide variety of responsibilities across multiple systems and hardware elements. Candidates that are looking for diversity and challenge in their work coupled with a fast-paced and high growth environment will find this position of interest.
- PC, Tablet, printer setup and repair.
- Support daily operations of users and company systems.
- Support multiple mission critical systems and processes.
- Assist in writing and maintaining technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new and existing development projects.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between departmental units to assist in addressing and resolving IT-related issues.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of applicable field experience.
- Knowledge of PC, Windows, MS Office, and peripheral hardware.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment and thrives working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Highly organized with impeccable follow-through.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL scripting a plus.
- Experience with Crystal Reports a plus.