Leading and directing work on a warehouse assembly line and production. Assembly line leaders are responsible for staging the assembly process, ensuring that all supplies and products are accounted for prior to beginning the assembly process.
- Managing and maintaining the flow and efficiency of the line.
- Overseeing and assistance of packing orders in an efficient manner with accuracy and speed.
- Precisely account for employees’ time spent on projects.
- Complete knowledge of filling orders, kitting, taping, staging, ensuring the proper use of tools and equipment to complete their production assignments, is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of all products is necessary and the ability to move from one task to another is crucial.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience is required
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.