Opportunity to start on the ground floor of a new and growing operation in South Carolina!
a2b Fulfillment is a fast-growing, third-party provider of commerce and distribution services, including Order Fulfillment, Contact Center Solutions and a vast array of Value-Added services.
We are seeking organized, reliable, detail and service orientated warehouse supervisors to serve as the core of our new Trenton, SC operation. The positions encompass a wide variety of responsibilities. Candidates that are looking for diversity and challenge in their work coupled with a fast-paced and high growth environment will find this position of interest.
- Coordinate and oversee warehouse activities
- Provider leadership through coaching and training of personnel
- Maintain and enforce all company procedures and policies
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to complete tasks
- Enforce standards of warehouse safety, cleanliness and organization
- Monitor workflow and processes to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience in warehouse operations
- Prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using various computer systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full benefits package available including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401k, AFLAC, and paid-time off
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time