The Manual Packing Representative will be responsible for fulfilling client orders using a computer-based system.
- Ensure timely processing of orders in an efficient manner with accuracy and speed.
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Comply with quality and quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.